Healthcare needs qualified job applicants.
Zoom can help.
Let’s remember that healthcare faced a labor shortage before the pandemic.
We know what happened next. As the healthcare workload intensified through COVID, many providers – especially at lower-wage levels – decided to bail out. This left the remaining workers to burn out.
If you’re a healthcare decision-maker concerned about staffing, you need to do more than use Indeed and LinkedIn and keep current job listings posted to your site.
One thing to consider: Short-format videos that showcase your people, culture, and energy.
Relevant factoid: “Recruitment marketing videos achieved a 34 percent uptick in application rates.” (CareerBuilder)
For Humana’s home care business, SeniorBridge, we took rough Zoom interview footage and created a recruitment video https://seniorbridge.com/.
Why it makes sense:
- It defines the employer’s point of difference
- It helps drive search and social
- Human faces and voices carry the message
- We think the production imperfections actually authenticate the content
- Colors, texture, type and music brand the segment
When you’re ready to start using information and creativity to solve
healthcare marketing problems, contact us.